Monday, July 09, 2007

Left woodlands church of christ for quite some time already. Yesterday when i on my way for dinner, i saw dean n john. It was kind of surprise to me, dono wad to say, didnt know that they came to sgp already. I dono wad to say when i see them, out of words. Felt kinda sad when they told me they have been trying to contact me through the phone but gotten the other church members gave them teh wrong no. So after the dinner i went straight back to the church building to have a nice chat wif my 2 old pal and of course, our favourite "Cut throat". Haha!!!

Anyway it was really amazing. Just the day before they're going to leave sgp n i met them. God's will huh. They have been here for 44 days n yet i didnt know that. It was a really disappointing matter. But well, it's better than nth. At least i got to see my old texas pal before they leave sgp. Praise the Lord!!! Seems like a very disappointing but yet touching story isnt it haha.

No comments: